20 TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CULTURE CHANGE
The difference between a good company and a great company is culture. Facebook can certainly be called a success. At Facebook, people are hired based on the right attitude and not necessarily the right skills. I see three main points for leaders who want to change the culture in their organization. See them below. The example that will stay with me for the rest of my life is that of Horst Schultze, then CEO of Ritz Carlton. That's what this article is about.
1: SKILLS CAN BE LEARNED, PASSION CANNOT.
2: CULTURE IS ABOUT PEOPLE:
The lesson Zuckerberg learned from Steve Jobs:
3: DEVELOP AN ADOPTION AND SELECTION POLICY THAT LINES WITH THE CULTURE YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU AND GET IN THE PEOPLE THAT MATCHES IT.
- Pay attention to and implement a culture with a set of associated values in your organization that suits you and differentiates you from your competitor. Certainly now in the time in which we live, talent is looking around. They are squeezed out, nothing is allowed anymore, everything has to be saved. A company that makes it fun to work is very attractive and not only because of the money.
- Know where you stand in your own niche environment and the trends that exist. Make sure you know how you can make a difference.
- What do you have, what do you do in your organization differently, what is your sauce that makes it much more fun to work for you?
- Make it easy to explain to others what your organization stands for. Make sure everyone understands it, is in control, as a kind of mantra. Then everyone you work with can share this with third parties. Do it in a way that fun is to share with friends and acquaintances. Just say: inspiring Jip & Janneke language.
- Focus on those values that make it more fun to work with others. Embed these values in your organization.
- Let people look around your company to see what is being done. Let them tell you what they like. Let them tell you what you can improve. Let people improve what they like best. People perform best when they do what they like best. You will get the best results. ……. and so there are 14 more like these.
SPEND AND EVENING WITH GEORGE TOGETHER WITH YOUR TEAM. DISCOVER MORE ABOUT CULTURE CHANGE AND RECEIVE THE OTHER 14 TIPS.
Max. 6 participants.
Normal price € 375 per person, but if you sign up for your entire team, you only pay: € 199 per person.
Just send an email to George
Make dreams work.